Hey everyone, want to know how to cap those powders up for easy use?
1. Obtain a filler, Maltodextrin works great
2. Grab 10 Capsules, weigh it on the scale, record the weight and/or zero it off on the scale.
3. Now fill the capsules full with filler, then weigh them. Record that information
4. Do this equation Filled Capsules Weight – Empty Capsules Weight = Amount of filler used
5. So lets say you used 3 grams of filler which is 3000mg (1g = 1000mg), your trying to make a capsule that has 10 mg of epistane in each capsule. Well we know that 10 capsules will hold 3000mg so what we need to do is figure out how much epistane to mix into the filler.
6. 10 capsules x 10 mg of epistane = 100 mg . So we know we need 100 mg. We subtract 100 from 3000 to compensate for the epistane which we will be adding, which is 2900mg of filler (2.9g)
7. So for every 2.9g of filler we need to add 100mg (.1g) of epistane
8. I know its going to be almost impossible to precisely weigh .1g of epistane. but you can use this math universally and switch the numbers around to make it easier to calculate.
9. Find something to shake the powder in, place filler and powder together shake vigorously.
10. Fill the caps!