Making tablets seems easier than making oils, so am going to do this before making oils.
Could someone look this over for me please, to see if I have this right.
If I were to make 100 tubs of Dianabol, containing 10mg in each tablet, and 100 tablets per tub
I will need,
100g Dianabol Powder
400g Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder (1:4 Active Ingredient : Filler Ratio)
15g Magnesium Stearate (3% of overall powder)
1) Mix all ingrediants in a large bowl
2) Have a coffee bean grinder, put a few scoops of the mixed powder in, blend, then put in another bowl. Repeat this 20-30 times to ensure all ingredients are mixed as best as possible.
3) Now I need to work out what the average weight of my tablet should be… so if there will be 10mg Dianabol per tablet, and 40mg Microcrystalline Cellulouse. The tablet weight should be 50mg (give a tiny bit over for the magnesium stearate)
4) I will put some microcrystalline cellulose into the tablet presser, and make five tablets. Adjust the tablet presser through trial and error, until the tablet weight becomes 50mg.
5) Load the mix into the tablet presser.
6) Wait until done.
Does that sound right?